Välbyggd CD-transport med 5 års garantil.
Roksan Attessa CD Transport
Imagine being able to combine your CD transport and amplifier into a single, seamlessly connected unit. That’s the beauty of the Attessa CD transport, which perfectly pairs with either our Streaming or Integrated Amplifier. This enables Master Quality Audio playback, while the simplicity of the design, with no unnecessary onboard circuitry, enables maximum data retrieval from your discs. Likewise, we’ve designed the system to minimise the length of the signal path from the laser, reducing jitter. With custom firmware developed especially for the Attessa range, playback is clean, accurate and easier than ever to achieve.
- Optimised to be the perfect partner for the Attessa Amplifiers
- MaestroUnite communication between CD Transport and Attessa Amplifiers means the two products combine into a single system after set up, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan
- CD playback controlled from the BluOS app when partnered with the Attessa Streaming Amplifier
- MQA playback support when combined with the Attessa Streaming Amplifier
- Dimensions (Including Connections (W x H x D)): 432 x 76 x 349 mm
- Construction: Formed Plated steel and bespoke machined anodised aluminium front panel.
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Primary Interface (on unit): Standby, Eject, Previous track, Play / Pause and Next track
- Other Interface: IR remote
- Outputs (Digital): SPDIF coaxial (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Disc Formats: CD / CD-R Red-book audio
- MaestroUnite: System Creation and ControlAdvanced System SettingOver the Air Updates via Wi-Fi