Innehållet kan inte visas
Velodyne MicroVee X
Velodyne MicroVee X
The MicroVee X from Velodyne Acoustics was designed...
to deliver the best music and home cinema experience from the smallest possible enclosure.At the same time, the subwoofer can be placed discreetly in nearly any home. The Digital Drive Control System (DDCS) and the powerful Class AB amplifier ensure precise and low-distortion bass reproduction.
- A 6.5-inch active driver combined with two side-mounted passive radiators delivers powerful, musical bass.
- Velodyne Acoustics’ Subwoofer Direct feature optionally bypasses the internal crossover, for best performance in any system.
- With 800 watts peak power, the classic Class AB amplifier offers extreme performance levels with very low distortion and precise bass.
- DDCS reduces distortion to 1/6 of the values of comparable subwoofers
The ultra-compact MicroVee X
Combines patented core technologies from the subwoofer experts at Velodyne Acoustics. For example, the Digital Drive Control system and the Energy Recovery System fit into the smallest space and enable impressive low-frequency reproduction with minimal space requirements. With dimensions of 23 x 23 x 25 cm and a 6.5 inch driver, the subwoofer is one of the smallest from Velodyne Acoustics – but with precise bass, it comes up big.
- DRIVER: 6,5“ forward firing
- AMPLIFIER CLASS AB: 800 watts dynamic 300 watts RMS power
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: OVERALLFREQUENCY RESPONSE: (± 3 DB)18 – 300 Hz32 – 180 Hz
- LOW PASS CROSSOVER: 50 Hz to 180 Hz (12 dB/Octave)
- PHASE: 0 to 180 degrees
- CABINET DESIGN: MDF Closed Box with 52mm / 2” front Baffle
- MAGNET STRUCTURE: Dual ferrite magnet motor
- WOOFER: 6,5” high excursion double vented basket driver with PP inforced Membrane
- VOICE COIL: Four Layer 2″ / 52mm Voicecoil
- INPUT: Gold Plated Line in Stereo RCA, LFE in, Nickel Plated Highlevel
- OUTPUT: Gold plated LFE /RCA
- POWER SELECTOR: Off / Auto / On
- DIMENSIONS (W/H/D) (INCLUDES FEET AND CONNECTORS): 25cm x 25cm x 28cm
- WEIGHT (APPROX): 9 kg
- SHIPPING WEIGHT (APPROX): 11 kg