Pro-Ject Metallica Limited Edition Turntable
MASTER OF VINYL
We treated the surface of this deck with a mirror-finished metal logo contour that gives the player its distinctive look. The S-shaped tonearm is fitted with a detachable SME headshell to allow quick cartridge changes. Thetonearm bearing and base are machined entirely out of aluminium. Out of the box, the turntable comes pre-adjusted with our Pick it S2 C cartridge. Tracking force and anti-skating are both adjustable and make your Metallica Limited Edition Turntable a true audiophile investment.
Pick it S2 C
Pro-Ject MM cartridge. The Pick it S2 C offers a thrilling and exciting sound, which oozes of details and high fidelity. It unveils unheard precision and dynamics of your records.
Heavy zero-resonance design. The high mass of the platter produces the tightest and most accurate playback speeds and at the same time allows you to see the stunning turntable
Damped & height adjustable. The three height adjustable damped aluminium feet guarantee the perfect stand & massively reduce risk of acoustical feedback.
33/45 & 78 RPM
Electronic speed control. Change between speeds easily with the toggle switch. With the supplied round belt for 78 rpm, you can also listen to your shellac records.
- Speed: 33, 45/(78) (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: heavy glass platter
- Platter bearing: high precision stainless steel axle in bronze bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,16%; 45: +/-0,14%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0,40%; 45: +/-0,30%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8,6” S-shape aluminium; SME headshell
- Effective arm length/mass: 218,5 mm / 7,5 g
- Overhang: 18,5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0,8A power supply, 78 RPM round belt, 7‘‘ single adapter, feltmat
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions: 430 x 120 x 430mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 4,5 kg net