Stora prestandaförbättringar och nu med RIAA!
Naim Supernait 3
Naim Supernait 3
SUPERNAIT 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound.
It also includes a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier and ceramic heatsink technology that minimises capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors for optimum sound quality.
Its inputs are each individually decoupled and hand-wired to minimise noise and interference while internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the electronic design of the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier.
FeaturesWith our typical obsessive attention to detail – all in service of achieving the most authentic musical performance – the SUPERNAIT 3 benefits from the following features:
- Class A headphone amplification
- Alps Blue Velvet volume control
- Reed relay input selection
- Ceramic insulators for the power transistors
- Galvanically isolated microprocessor control section
- Microphonic-isolating PCB mounts
- MM Phono Input via RCA, 47k parallel 470pF input impedance, suitable for 5mV cartridges
- Line Level Inputs 130mV sensitivity, 47k input impedance, suitable for 2V
- Power Amp In DIN Socket
- Powered Accessory Sockets
- +24V for Naim phono amplifier
- 80W per channel into 8 ohms (4mm sockets), 130W per channel into 4 ohms
- Line Outputs Variable (level)
- Pre-amp (DIN), Bi-amp (DIN), Sub (RCA pair) 775mV, <50 ohms
- Line Outputs Fixed (level) AV (DIN), Stream (DIN) 130mV, 600 ohms
- Headphone Output 1/4 inch (6.35mm) TRS Socke
- Power Consumption (max.): 400VA
- Mains Supply: 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
- Power Consumption (quiescent): 37VA
- Shipping Weight: 17.25 kg
- Shipping Dimensions : 240 x 590 x 500 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 87 x 432 x 314 mm
- User Control: Front Panel
- Volume control, balance control and front panel buttons
- Remote Control: Infra-Red (RC5)