JBL Synthesis HDI-1200P
Kraftfull aktiv 12"-subwoofer med 1000W RMS med både XLR och RCA-ingångar.
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-1200P is the foundation of a complete HDI Series surround system. This powered subwoofer features a 12-inch (300mm) Poly-plas™ cone woofer driven by a 1,000 Watt amplifier for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction.
The subwoofer driver in the HDI-1200P takes advantage of the core JBL transducer DNA found in the HDI woofers, delivering maximum output with significantly reduced distortion. This powerful 12-inch (300mm) driver is based on a cast-aluminum frame that supports a large Symmetrical Field design ceramic motor structure with a vented pole using flared exits. A 3-inch long-throw voice coil drives the high-density Poly-plas™ cone. The entire assembly has been Klippel and FEA optimized to extract maximum performance in system. In combination with the 1,000 Watt amplifier and the bass-reflex tuned enclosure, the HDI-1200P plumbs the depths of low frequencies adding a solid foundation and visceral realism to movies and modern music.
The HDI-1200P amplifier offers a choice of RCA or XLR line-level inputs, along with a full complement of controls to tailor the performance for any given room or system configuration. Gain and Low Pass Crossover controls are provided along with a selectable Phase switch and single-band Parametric EQ controls. System integration is managed via selectable Auto Power switch or the 12V Trigger input with pass-thru output. The platform delivers 1,000 Watts RMS with significant peak power output to handle even the largest dynamic demands. Advanced protection and monitoring ensures that the HDI-1200P will continue to deliver optimal performance under less-than-ideal conditions.
The HDI-1200P enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation, and incorporates a bass reflex design with dual down-firing, computer-optimized flared ports. The sophisticated curved cabinet features a modern design finished in a choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers. A black cloth, magnetically attached grille completes the elegant appearance.
- 1,000 Watt RMS Class D amplifier
- Cast frame, Poly-plas™ cone woofer with 3-inch voice coil
- Single-band Parametric EQ
- Low Pass Crossover and Gain controls with selectable Phase switch
- RCA & XLR line-level inputs
- Contemporary design with premium finishes including high-gloss Black, satin Gray Oak wood veneer, and satin Walnut wood veneer
- Low Frequency Driver: 12” (300mm) black Poly-plas™, cast-frame woofer
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 1000W rms
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz – 150Hz (variable) 24dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 28Hz – 150Hz (-6dB)
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex design with down-firing ports
- Power Requirements: 100V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (idle/max): <0.5W (standby)
- Power Consumption (idle/max): 1180W/7.7A(max-230Vac)
- Power Consumption (idle/max): 1230W/12.87A(max-120Vac)
- Power Consumption (idle/max): 1190W/15.97A(max-100Vac)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.95 x 16.3 x 17.77” (430.5 x 414 x 451.3mm)
- Net Weight: 70.8 lbs (31.79kg)