Genelec 7370A Subwoofer
Created to deliver superb definition, the 7370A subwoofer intelligently adapts to your acoustic space to provide controlled, uncoloured LF reproduction.
Clean and precise
Offering more SPL and low frequency extension than our smaller smart subwoofers, the Laminar Spiral Enclosure design of the 7370A offer clean, precise performance with extremely low distortion – even at high playback levels. Created for discerning music, post and broadcast professionals, the 7370A will provide decades of reliable service in even the most demanding environments.
Low frequency that translates
The 7370A also offers onboard bass management and multi-channel connectivity, and can be configured and calibrated with our GLM software. GLM will analyse your room acoustics and intelligently adjust frequency, level, delay and crossover phase - so monitors and subwoofer integrate perfectly. This process produces a totally optimised listening experience, delivering mixes that translate beautifully.
- 1 x 7370A subwoofer
- 1 x mains cable 1,8 m
- 1 x RJ45 cable 5 m
- 1 x user manual
- SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Power: 400 W Bass (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 19 Hz - 150 Hz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 3 dB (19 Hz - 100 Hz)
- Driver Dimensions: ⌀ 305 mm Bass (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 625 x W 555 x D 496 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 48 kg / 105.8 lb
- Connections: 8 x XLR Analog Input, 8 x XLR Analog Output,1 x XLR AES/EBU Input, 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output, 2 x RJ45 Control, 1 x XLR Analog Input, 1 x XLR Analog Output