The Dynaudio Custom Outdoor OW-8 speaker is a two-way model with a 1in tweeter and a 8in mid/woofer driver.
Its IP65 rating was won through extensive testing against water and dust, and we’ve also applied a special UV-resistant finish to the cabinet – so wherever you mount it, you’ll have peace of mind that it’ll keep playing whatever the weather.
You can use the OW-8 with a normal amplifier in passive 8ohm mode, or you can hook it up to a 70/100V system thanks to its built-in transformer – which means you’ll get volume-level parity across a larger area with more speakers.
The OW-8 includes an articulated mounting bracket and comes in black or white finishes.
- Type: 2-way on-wall
- Tweeter: 28 mm (1 in)
- Mid/bass: 200 mm (8 in)
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 70 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance (nominal/minimum): 8 Ω/5 Ω
- Sensitivity (dB SPL [2.83 V/1 m]): 87 dB
- Continuous power: 60 W
- Long term power: 300 W
- Maximum input voltage: 100 Vrms
- Input selector: 8 Ω / 70 V / 100 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 210 x 340 x 196 mm
- Weight: 5.0 kg
- Temperature range: -33 ºC to +40 ºC (-27.4 ºF to 111.2 ºF)
- IP rating: IP65