A Serious Tool for Every Situation
The MM-500 is designed to suit the requirements of long daily listening sessions under almost any condition. World-class studio monitor? Check. Quick reference on-the-go? No problem. Deep late-night listening? Done. With its ease of drive, comfortable fit and trustworthy sound, you can count on the MM-500 to deliver in every situation.
The Lifestyle of Headphone Listening
You need to hear everything at its most natural and pure – exactly when you need it – anywhere, anytime. Manny knows the importance of headphone listening in today’s world: studio to stage, cafe to beachfront, canal to jetway, the MM-500 is the reference to the soundtrack of your life.
Elegance, Comfort and Durability
Featuring extra-plush premium leather earpads, an adjustable spring steel headband, and a machined aluminum structure, the MM-500 feels substantial yet lightweight. Just like our flagship headphones, the MM-500 is hand-crafted in our Southern California workshop to provide years of reliable comfort in a package that calls out to be held, admired and listened to.
Elevate Your Professional Audio Game
Offering studio-quality sound, always within reach, the MM-500 is truly the next level of performance in pro audio. Whether you’re stepping up from our own LCD-X or from another brand, the MM-500 will be as much a part of your life as your favorite pair of sneakers.
Award-winning Audeze Technology
The MM-500’s planar magnetic drivers provide realism that audio professionals like Manny “can’t live without.” With lightning-fast transients, accurate frequency response and trusted mix translation powered by Audeze’s patented innovations, the MM-500 produces unparalleled audio quality that other headphones can only dream of.
- Specifically designed to deliver mixes that consistently translate well
- Like near-field monitors, they remove your room from the equation and give you studio-quality sound anywhere
- Durable, lightweight chassis featuring machined aluminum and spring steel
- Compatible with virtually all audio interfaces or consoles
- Designed in collaboration with award-winning producer/mixer Manny Marroquin
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor™
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-Thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 90 mm
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100 dB SPL, 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Max power handling: 5W RMS
- Min recommended power: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW
- Weight: 495g