Astell & Kern SR25 MKII
En nu ännu bättre uppdaterad version av Astell & Kerns storsäljare SR25.
Astell & Kern SR25 MKII
A Pocket Powerhouse
True to the core values of Astell&Kern, high fidelity sound lies at the heart of the SR25 MKII, delivering exceptional audio performance to a diverse range of music lovers. The most distinctive feature of the Astell&Kern A&norma product line is its compact form factor. However, the SR25 MKII offers more detailed sound than its predecessor, allowing the clear expression of each and every instrument and vocal note.
The SR25 MKII offers more versatile connectivity options with the addition of a 4.4mm balanced output for the first time in an A&norma player, LDAC, as well as Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, which support and deliver true audiophile sound quality.
The SR25 MKII keeps everything A&K love about the SR25 and adds new design features. It will produce the best sound quality anywhere, anytime.
- The SR25 MKII is a true mass premium product
- Improved audio quality compared to the SR25
- Versatile connectivity, with addition of 4.4mm balanced output support
- Energy-efficient design resulting in 20 hours of continuous playback
- Supports two-way Bluetooth and high-definition codecs (Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, LDAC)
- ReplayGain automatically maintains constant volume
Performance Mode for Ultra High Resolution Sound
Not all DACs sound the same.
The SR25 MKII delivers improved performance across the board compared to the SR25, including bass response, dynamic range, soundstage, imaging and more.
The SR25 MKII utilizes Astell&Kern's latest audio design technology for clear and natural high-resolution sound with more clearly defined upper and lower ranges providing listeners with a deeper, more rounded sound.
Bit-to-Bit playback is available in models up to the SR25 MKII 32 bit 384 kHz. Native DSD audio is available up to 11.2 MHz, for uncompressed sound quality, staying true to the artist’s original intention, in high-resolution and with minimal distortion.
With seamless playback performance supporting native DSD256 up to 32 bit/384 kHz, you will derive even more pleasure from your music.
- Model: SR25 MKII
- Body Color: Mercury D. Sliver
- Body: Material Aluminum
- Display: 3.6inch HD (720 x 1,280) TFT LCD
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
- Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output: Level Unbalanced 2Vrms / Balanced 4Vrms (Condition No Load)
- CPU: Quad-Core
- DAC Cirrus: Logic CS43198 x2 (Dual DAC)
- Decoding: Support up to 32bit / 384kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- Input: USB Type-C input (for charging PC & MAC)
- Outputs: Unbalanced Out (3.5mm), Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported | 4.4mm, only 5-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth :V4.2 (A2DP, AVRCP, Qualcomm®aptXTM HD, LDAC)
- Dimensions: 2.5 ”(63.5 mm) [W] x 4.26 ”(108.3 mm) [H] x 0.63 ”(16.1 mm) [D]
- Weight: about 6.27 oz (about 178 g)
- Feature Enhancements: Firmware upgrades supported (OTA)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ + 40℃ (32℉~ 104℉)