Advance Paris A10 Classic
With Advance Paris new A10 CLASSIC amplifier, the aim was to offer an audiophile
integrated amplifier inspired by the famous X-i1100, praised for its seductive musicality and liveliness !
The A10 is fully integrated into the future and easy to use. Although its classic design remains timeless, it combines a ECC81/12AT7 tube preamplifier with a 2x130W class AB push-pull amplifier. In short, the best of both worlds.
Modernity is also displayed thanks to a microprocessor which manages all the functions enabled by the central encoder, on which a long or short press allows to access the menus. You can scroll through the inputs: 6 analog on RCA including an MM phono with three capacitance settings (100, 200, 320 pf), a symmetrical line on XLR, 5 digital including 3 optics, one S / PDIF and one USB audio, plus a connector for a bluetooth receiver XFTB01 aptX or XFTB02 aptX HD. An USB-A accepts audio files MP3 from a walkman or a USB key. Originality: two HDMI, including one input in order to benefit from the quality audio signal from the A10, and a HDMI ARC to connect a screen to CEC protocol, can be activated in the System Setting.
The trigger In / Out command switching on and off the A10 at distance, or from it to another device connected by the minijacks. The A10 offers the possibility of connect two subwoofers and output modulation separately on the preamp or amplifier. A fixed output Rec Out is intended for a cassette player type recorder, MD, or whatever. In back, the High Bias switch activates the polarization
in class A on the former watts from the power stage.
- POWER OUTPUT: 8Ω, 4Ω and 2,66Ω 130W, 190W and 250W
- OUTPUT LEVEL: Unbal. (max vol.) 9 volts
- FREQUENCY RESP.: (+/-3dB) 20Hz - 80 kHz
- DISTORTION: < 0.006% @1KHz/1W. < 0.02%@32W
- SIGNAL TO NOISE: HN 98dB
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 10KΩ
- DAC DIGITAL AUDIO: AKM AK4490 (32bit - 768kHz)
- DIGITAL AUDIO PCM TRANSCEIVER: AK4118
INTERFACE DE RECEPTION USB/DSD
- Optical input supporting : 24bit - 96kHz PCMCoaxial input supporting : 24bit - 192kHz PCM
- USB audio PCM input supporting 24bit/32bit 44,1kHz - 384kHz
- USB audio PCM input supporting 2.8MHz (DSD64)-DOP/5.6MHz,
- (DSD128)-DOP/11.2MHz (DSD 256)-DOP
- AC INPUT: 115/230V 50/60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION MAX Max: 900W
- DIMENSIONS: H. 175 x l. 385 x D. 430
- NET WEIGHT: 14,5 kg