Innehållet kan inte visas
The SPU 124 modernizes the classic SPU design with several optimizations designed for optimum compatibility to the new Thorens TD 124 DD.
The SPU 124 features a revised generator system which allows for a maximum output of 0.5 mV, relaxing the requirement for high gain transformer or active preamplification systems.
While still making use of a highly polished Nude Elliptical stylus, the stylus tip mass has been reduced significantly, resulting in reduced VTF and higher tracking ability.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz < 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz > 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz > 15 dB
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz ± 2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force > 70 µm (typical value)
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 8 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range - 2.5-3.5g
- Tracking force, recommended - 3.0g
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 2 ohm
- Recommended load impedance - 10 - 50 ohm
- Cartridge weight - 30 g
MM (Moving Magnet)