Sonus Faber Omnia
Omnia is an ecosystem that embodies Sonus faber’s values and heritage, from Italian tradition to modern technologies. An organic architecture of technological desires, exemplified in one, wireless system.
The innovative acoustic technology meets Sonus faber’s natural elements, easly merging with every home environment. The Natural Sound enhance everyday special moments this all-in-one high end wireless speaker possibilities guarantee.
Design high end wireless speaker Omnia is created to satisfy every ambience sonorization. A wide suite of digital and analogic connections allows the users to best interact with the system’s amazing performance.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DESIGN
The multilayer wood top immediately evokes the iconic italian style and the unmistakable Sonus faber design. The Walnut finish delivers a homy and traditional ambience, while the Graphite offers a new industrial look.
For your devices’ streaming, for your turntable, to guarantee your TV set an unrivalled sound, Omnia is the high end wireless speaker that offers you every connection you need.
Phono stage built in allows, thanks to our included interface adapter, to connect your turntable and to enjoy the best music on vinyl. Ensure the most complete listening experience is a spirit moving value Sonus faber is always looking for.
- SYSTEM: Stereo 4-way.
- DSP-optimized closed box system
- SPEAKERS: Tw: Ø 19mm silk dome driver. Mr: Ø 76mm paper pulp cone drivers. Fr: Ø 44,5mm cellulose pulp membrane drivers. W: Ø 165mm long-throw aluminum cone driver
- POWER RATING: 490 W
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30Hz to 25kHz (@-6dB)
- AUDIO INPUT: HDMI Arc 2 channel. Analog input: MM Phono/line-in
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITYEthernet (10/100 Mbps): Wi-Fi dual band 2x2 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5.2GHz)
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 130 x 650 x 280 mm
- WEIGHT: 7,6 Kg