Innehållet kan inte visas
The all new io amplifier is designed with every music lover in mind. Simple to setup and operate, the io is designed to integrate seamlessly into any hi-fi system.
The compact size allows it to be used in a variety of systems and delivers a performance well beyond its price point. As you would expect, there is a high quality built in MM (moving magnet) phono stage, two line level inputs, a redesigned mini remote control handset and high quality headphone output that is cleverly integrated to deliver optimum performance without compromising the audio circuit.
All of these features combine to deliver a powerful, well balanced musical performance at an incredible price.
What the press are saying.....
“The Rega Io is a great little amplifier, it packs a punch that you don’t get from the far more highly featured competition that exists on the market and delivers music that you just want to keep playing” - Jason Kennedy - Editor The Ear.
"From the first bars of music it is clear that the io is something rather special. With any budget amplifier there is always a sense of trepidation when waiting to see what the first notes will bring. While many are fun to listen to, they can be a little over exuberant at times. This never falls into this trap and, as a result, has the character of something you would expect to be rather more expensive.The smoothness and lack of sibilance, even in lesser recordings,is the real prize here, io has the feel of something much more expensive than its price tag suggests" - Adam Smith, Hi Fi Choice
The io uses the same power amplifier and phono stage as its larger brother, the multi-award winning Brio. The io aims to deliver exceptional sound quality in a smaller and more cost effective package. The class A/B circuit shares its DNA with the rest of Rega’s amplifiers, and as usual, great care has been taken in component selection. Sanken output transistors and an Alps volume potentiometer and a linear power supply that enables an output of 30 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
Two line level inputs and a high quality moving magnet phono input are available as sources. There is a headphone output provided on the front of the unit for powering standard hi-fi headphones; this is driven from the power amplifier stage of the unit through relays to avoid signal degradation when headphones are inserted or the product is muted. A new remote handset is included as well.
- Power outputs at 230/115 V supply voltage: 30 W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8 Ω
- Input 1 (Phono) input sensitivity 2.1 mV @ 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF
- Maximum input 1 (Phono) input level 100 mV
- Input 2-3 (Line) input sensitivity 210 mV @ 47 kΩ
- Maximum input 2-3 (Line) input level 10.25 V
- No load 8 V
- 32 Ω 1.6 V
- 54 Ω 2.4 V
- 300 Ω 5.7 V
- Source impedance: 109 Ω
- 135 W @ 230 V / 220 V / 115 V / 100 V into the rated load of 8 Ω
- Phono: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
- RIAA accuracy: (100Hz to 10 kHz) ±0.4 dB typically better than ±0.3 dB
- Line: 12 Hz (-1 dB points) to 43 kHz (-3 dB points)
Remote control. Yes
Batteries included –2 x AAA Alkaline.
- T1.6 AL 250 V: 230 V / 50Hz and 220 V / 60 Hz
- T3.15 AL 250 V: 115 V / 60 Hz and 100 V / 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 2.9Kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm1: 80 x 290 x 68