Pass Labs HPA-1
The HPA-1 headphone amplifier was designed ground-up to become what we believe is one of the very best sounding headphone amplifiers available today. With low feedback, wide bandwidth and a direct coupled MOSFET output stage, this musical instrument drives even the most difficult headphone loads with ease, power and grace. The HPA-1 also functions as a line-level preamplifier that sonically rivals much higher-priced competition. The measured performance is superb and the sound even better.
- Works with headphoneswith impedances of 15 ohms to 600 ohms
- Low feedback wide bandwidth discreet design.
- Class Adirect coupled Mosfet output stage* Custom low noise Torodial power transformerwith a Farady shield
- Discreet regulated power supply for audio circuits.
- Gain (dB): 8 dB* Power Consumption (W): 23
- Output Power into 20 ohms: 3500 mW
- Output Power into 300 ohms: 200 mW
- Frequency Response 10hz -100k: -1 dB* THD + Noise: < 0.005 at 1V out
- Input Impedance: 50K Ohm
- Output Impedance: < 2 ohms
- Mått (BXHXD): 28 x 11 x 35 cm.
- Vikt: 6.3kg