KEF The Reference 3 META
Mellanstora golvhögtalaren med META-teknik och en fantastisk äkthet i ljudet.
The Reference 3 META
The benchmark of HiFi speakers, condensed
The floorstanding Reference 3 Meta is capable of delivering a sensational sound stage for a wide range of listeners. At its heart sits the 12th generation Uni-Q® driver array with MAT™, the latest technological development from KEF, and one which puts you solidly at the heart of the action.
The benchmark of benchmarks
Since 1973, The Reference has continually set the benchmark for loudspeakers and sound reproduction. Pioneering the use of digital technologies to achieve the highest audio accuracy, every pair can be matched within 0.5dB to the laboratory-maintained reference standard.
Since the first Reference speaker, KEF engineers have continued to innovate using what is possible with The Reference. Ground-breaking in its first incarnation, each subsequent iteration of The Reference has added to the world’s knowledge of the science of acoustics.
Designed, engineered and handcrafted in UK
Since 1961, they have been creating remarkable award-winning loudspeakers at KEF´s UK home in Maidstone, Kent. As KEF´s flagship HiFi speakers, The Reference is still being designed, engineered, and handcrafted in Maidstone today.
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Drive units: Uni-Q driver array:HF: 25 mm (1 in.) aluminium dome with MATMF: 125 mm (5 in.) aluminium cone. Bass units:LF: 2 x 165 mm (6.5 in.) aluminium cone
- Frequency range free field (-6dB): Short port: 38Hz - 45kHz. Long port: 35Hz - 45kHz
- Frequency range typical in room bass response (-6dB): 28Hz
- Frequency response (±3dB): 43Hz – 35kHz
- Crossover frequency: 450 Hz, 2.1 kHz
- Amplifier requirements: 50 - 300W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) : 86dB
- Harmonic distortion 2nd & 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m): <0.5% 40Hz – 100kHz<0.2% 200Hz – 2kHz<0.1% 2kHz - 20kHz
- Maximum output (peak sound pressure level at 1m with pink noise): 113.5dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω (min. 3.2 Ω)
- Weight: 51.3 kg (113.1 lbs.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)(with grille and terminal): 1155 x 205 x 462 mm (45.5 x 8.1 x 18.2 in.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)(with grille, terminal & plinth): 1207 x 323 x 467 mm (47.5 x 12.7 x 18.4 in.)