KEF LS50 Wireless II
LS50 Wireless II är mer än en högpresterande högtalare; det är det perfekta allt-i-ett högtalarsystemet. Den avslöjar alla detaljer i din favoritmusik, som du strömmar från vilken källa som helst tack vare trådlös kompatibilitet med AirPlay 2, Spotify, Roon, Tidal, Chromecast med mera.
All your devices
Out-of-the-box wireless compatibility with Tidal Connect, AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast and more, backed up with wired connections for your TV, turntable, CD player and games console. Whatever source you’ve got, LS50 Wireless II is ready for it.
LS50 Wireless II has audiophiles covered with support for streaming music files up to 24bit/384kHz, as well as MQA, DSD256, and Roon Ready (coming soon). These features mean that even the experienced HiFi enthusiast will marvel at this exceptional loudspeaker’s ability.
Wired or wireless connectivity
You can choose to operate LS50 Wireless II completely wirelessly at 24bit/96kHz resolution for a completely clutter-free set up, or you can connect the two speakers with the supplied cable for 24bit/192kHz resolution sound.
Personalised listening experience
The brand-new dedicated KEF Connect app controls LS50 Wireless II on a day-to-day basis, including intuitive sound settings so you can tune the sound to your own personal tastes. You can even select your favourite source to wake up LS50 Wireless II whenever it comes on, allowing you immediate access to the best sound.
Simple multiroom system
When using LS50 Wireless II with Airplay 2, Chromecast or Roon you can stream to multiple speakers around your home at the same time. By using multiple LS50 Wireless II speakers, you can have a simple, high-performance multiroom system.
Most accurate, immersive sound
LS50 Wireless II melts away, leaving you to enjoy the music. Revolutionary Metamaterial Absorption Technology eliminates distortion for a purer, more natural sound, while our 12th generation Uni-Q with MAT driver array delivers three-dimensional, wonderfully revealing sound anywhere in the room.
Music Integrity Engine
All aspects of the LS50 Wireless II’s performance are aided by KEF’s bespoke Music Integrity Engine. This collection of bespoke Digital Signal Processing algorithms is optimised for the Uni-Q driver, enabling it to deliver a perfectly timed performance, for better imaging and a tighter sound.
The built-in amplifiers have been developed in-house by KEF. Each tweeter is driven by a 100W class A/B amplifier that delivers a smooth, incredibly detailed treble performance. Dedicated 280W class D amplifiers power the mid/bass drivers, for room-filling, controlled sound up to 108db.
Attention to every detail
Every aspect of LS50 Wireless II has been considered for acoustic benefits and from a design perspective. The low-diffraction, curved baffle is precision modelled around the Uni-Q driver, while eye-catching heat sinks and colour-matched ports are located on the well-equipped rear. The top-mounted control panel is designed to be stylish and functional.
- Drive Unit: LF: 130 mm (5.25 in.) aluminium cone. HF: 25 mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with Metamaterial Absorption Technology
- Frequency range (-6dB) measured at 85dB/1m: 40 Hz – 47 kHz
- Frequency response (±3dB) measured at 85dB/1m: 45 Hz – 28 kHz
- Amplifier output power (per speaker): LF: 280W and HF: 100W
- Amplifier class (per speaker): LF: Class D and HF: Class AB
- Built-in Amplifier Output Power (per system): 760W
- Optimal Room Size: 10-100 m2
- Max. source resolution: Up to 384kHz/24bit
- MQA supported
- DSD256 supported
- Streaming Protocols Support: AirPlay 2, Google ChromeCast, DLNA Compatible, Roon Ready, Bluetooth 4.2
- Streaming Services: Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Deezer, QQ Music, Internet Radio, Podcast
- Primary speaker inputs: 1 x HDMI eARC, 1 x TOSLINK Optical, 1 x Digital Coaxial, 1 x Analog 3.5mm Auxiliary, 1 x USB Type A (service), 1 x RJ45 Ethernet (network), 1 x RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- Output: 1 x RCA Subwoofer