Innehållet kan inte visas
IsoTek TITAN ONE EVO3
25 900 kr
IsoTek TITAN ONE EVO3
The EVO3 Titan One re-engineers IsoTek’s unique multi-award winning Direct-Coupled© technology into a discrete single cell version, offering the ultimate high current, low impedance power conditioner in the smallest form factor possible.
- Suitable for audio or AV high current components
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz
- Clean power network removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- Dedicated single high current outlet delivers clean power for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc.
- 112’500A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric
- SYSTEM LINK outlet for extending the outlets and maintaining a stared earth reference
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan One is a highly compact state-of-the-art high current low Impedance power cleaner designed for high current equipment, for example power amplifiers, active subwoofers and active loudspeakers. Titan One features award winning Direct Coupled Design network technology taken from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Super Titan.
The unique Direct-Coupled© circuit topology, which allows amplifiers to release more dynamic range with greater band width, gives increased bass articulation control and a much larger sound stage with holographic front to back layered imaging. This innovative technology will transform your listening pleasure. Titan One is compact measuring 75mm in width, 470mm deep and 125mm high housed in an extruded and machined aluminum chassis. At the rear is a single independent high current output socket designed to drive power amplifiers, mono blocks, active loudspeakers or a subwoofer. There is also an Auxiliary connection point (System Link) for adding and powering additional IsoTek power cleaners. For example, a total of six Titan One, Nova One or Genesis One products can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Working in combination with IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled circuit is a nine-stage power cleaning network in a series parallel configuration this delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power and is capable of running continuously at 16A. Differential Mode and Common Mode noise are removed with an RFI reduction of around 80db extending down to 5Hz frequency range. The product is ideal for high current components and will deliver a continuous maximum of 3’680W from the single rear outlet.
KERP © (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. The internal wiring is of the highest standard; ultra pure Ohno Continuous Cast copper solid core conductor strands with silver-plating offers low resistance and high amperage. A Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) helix is wound around the conductor before an extruded FEP dielectric protects the conductor and creates a Virtual Dielectric of Air (VDA). This construction gives unrivalled performance and gives the ultimate low resistance, high performance internal power delivery system. Furthermore, 112’500A of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
Titan One is an excellent upgrade for high current electronics in a high-end audio system improving sound stage, three dimensional imaging, bass articulation, control and a sense of extended frequency range and openness. IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable is also included.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
- NUMBER OF OUTLETS: 1 + System Link
- TYPE OF OUTLETS: UK, EU, US, AU & CH (EU Standard)
- MAINS INLET: 16A IEC C20
- MAINS VOLTAGE: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- HIGH CURRENT - 230V: x1 (16A 3'680W total)
- HIGH CURRENT - 115V: x1 (16A 1'840W total)
- SYSTEM LINK: x1
- SURGE PROTECTION: 100'000A
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 75 x 125 x 470mm
- WEIGHT: 10Kg