Devialet Dione is Devialet’s acoustic engineering applied to home cinema: a high-end, all-in-one Dolby Atmos® 5.1.2 soundbar that elevates all contents on your television.
A true all-in-one soundbar.
Seventeen autonomous high-end drivers, all powered by proprietary Devialet technologies, come together to deliver deep infrabass and crystal-clear treble. A plug-and-play way to enjoy a vivid, cinematic viewing experience in a 3D, 5.1.2 configuration. Do you dare to feel the crescendo?
- Movie Mode: This mode converts mono and stereo content into a thrilling multichannel experience when connected via the HDMI and Optical inputs.
- Spatial Mode: A layered-sound setting that puts you center stage and lets you enjoy your music and content played through online sources at their best.
- Voice Mode: A custom setting for voice-forward content like podcasts, news programs, and more.
- Music Mode: This mode reproduces a stereo setup and disables spatialization.
Enter the ORB®️
Devialet Dione’s ORB®️ is the central channel. This patented design allows Devialet Dione to adapt mechanically and acoustically to the position of the soundbar, either wall-mounted or placed on a piece of furniture.
Devialet Dione is equipped with a 2.1 eARC/ARC HDMI connector that allows multiple audio channels to be transmitted with zero bandwidth limitation or compression.
- ARC: Audio Return Channel (ARC), transmits an audio signal via HDMI cable.
- eARC: An evolution of existing ARC protocol that allows for more transmission bandwidth.
- CEC: Gives the user the option to control volume and playback directly from the TV's remote control without interacting with Devialet Dione soundbar.
Designed to read the room.
Scan your space in the Devialet App using Devialet Dione's four calibration microphones to establish an accurate acoustic model of your room.
Devialet Dione runs on the DOS2 software ecosystem, meaning set-up and customization are seamless in the Devialet App. Devialet Dione also integrates into a Phantom multiroom configuration through Airplay2. This set-up is also possible for any Airplay 2-enabled speaker if you use iOS.
- Width: 1200 mm
- Height: 77 mm (88 mm with the sphere)
- Depth: 165 mm
- Weight: 12kg
- 17x Devialet custom neodymium drivers:
- 9x Full-range aluminium drivers
- 8x Aluminium long-throw subwoofers
Digital to Analog Converter
- Devialet DAC embedded in Devialet intelligence Processor 24bits/96kHz
- Devialet Operating System 2 (DOS 2)
- 4x ARM Cortex-A53 1.25GHz processor 1GB DDR3-800 memory
- Devialet custom-built power supply
- IEC320/C8 100-240 V~50/60Hz
- High output with power factor correction (PFC)
- Short circuit resistant
- Power cosumption : 0.5W (in standby)
What's in the box
- Devialet Dione soundbar
- 1x High Speed HDMI cable
- 1x TOSLINK Optical cable
- 1x Power cable
- Wall-mount guide & accessories