The GS3000e is the finest wooden headphone Grado Labs has built to date. Using Cocobolo for the first time in a large-body housing, this Grado has some of the richest sound we’ve ever produced. Cocobolo is found in Central America, and just like the music there, is teeming with texture and emotion. What was discovered from using this wood in the GH2 and the flagship phono cartridge siblings, the Epoch and Aeon, has been brought over to the Statement Series process for the first time. This is the fullest single body of Cocobolo we have ever built, and the GS3000e is the perfect fit for it.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Open Air
- Frequency Response: 4 - 51,000 hz
- SPL 1mW: 99.8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 32 ohms
- Driver Matched dB: .05 dB
- In the Box: Headphones, Warranty, Grado story-sheet, 3.5mm mini adapter, extension cable. A 4-pin XLR balance cable option is available.