Anthem MDX 16
16-kanalig zonförstärkare för upp till 8 zoner med inbyggd rumskalibrering för varje zon (Anthem Room Correction) 65w i 8 Ohm/ 130w i 4 Ohm. 8 analoga RCA, 2 optiska och 2 coax. Webbaserad setup och full analog/digital matrisväxling.
Drivers: ELAN, Control4, Creston, RTI, Savant och URS.
New Anthem MDX Series are the first distribution systems to feature fully powered independent-zone subwoofer connections, as well as ARC® Genesis room correction for each zone.
MDX Series features today’s cutting-edge Anthem amplifier technology so you can expect smooth, efficient, consistent high power and reliability. MDX Series is engineered to simplify your next custom audio system installation, and to blow your clients away with extreme performance in any setup.
Web-Based SetupNothing could be simpler than on-site configuration and calibration using our intuitive Web-based controls.
The specially designed, adaptive user interface works on any device. Custom configure zones, from input assignments to zone names. Adjust levels (and every aspect of performance) independently.
MDX Includes These Key Features:
- 60 Watts (8 Ohms) / 120 Watts (4 Ohms) with all channels driven, or bridges to provide 200 Watts (8 Ohms).
- 8- or 16-channels of Ultra-Class-D amplification, each supported by Advanced Load Monitoring technology, delivers fast, reliable performance even under the most demanding loads.
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter (DAC) maintains the integrity of high-resolution source materials.
- Customized pre-set DSP settings.
- Separate zone-specific bass management and subwoofer integration via a passive (RCA) or active (powered by another zone in bridge mode) connection.
- Bridging allows up to 200 Watts for high power applications such as subwoofers.
- Digital switching output allows linking of digital inputs between multiple MDX.
- Analog pass-through connections allow daisy chaining of multiple MDX.
- Speaker terminal block connections accept up to 12 AWG, ideal for long speaker cable runs.
- IP/RS232 capability ensures compatibility with leading home automation systems.
- ON/OFF switched via IP/RS232, 12-Volt trigger, or audio sensing.
- High-efficiency design meets global power saving standards.
- Secure professional rack-mount arms included.
- Channels / Zones: 16 channels / Up to 8 zones
- Power Output RMS per Channel (8 Ohm): 60 Watts
- Power Output RMS per Channel (4 Ohm): 120 Watts
- High Output Mode (Bridged) RMS per Channel (8 Ohm): 200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: PCM up to 24 bit/192 kHz
- Inputs (analog): 8x RCA pairs (left/right)
- Inputs (digital S/PDIF): 2x RCA coaxial; 2x optical (Toslink)
- Inputs (network): RJ-45 10Base-T/100Base-TX ethernet port (female)
- Inputs (trigger): 1x 3.5mm (5 – 24V DC/AC)
- Inputs (other): Micro-USB (for ARC); RS-232
- Outputs (speaker level): 8x removable Phoenix style (left/right) accommodate wire up to 12AWG accommodate wire up to 12AWG
- Output (analog, passthrough): 2x RCA pair (left/right)
- Outputs (subwoofer): 8x RCA (with bass management and room correction)
- Outputs (digital matrix): 1x optical (Toslink)
- Outputs (other): 1x 3.5mm 12V trigger
- Audio In-Out Matrix: Yes
- Advanced Load Monitoring: Yes
- Controls (via web-based UI): Bass level: ±6dB for each zone. Trebel level: ±6dB for each zone. Level balancing: ±10dB for each zone
- Controls (back panel): Power Mode: Auto, Trigger,External Command
- Network Reset (pinhole)
- Factory Reset (pinhole)
- Main Power: On /Off
- Room Correction: Anthem Room Correction (ARC®)
- Microphone (for room correction): Included dual input microphone(3.5mm and mini-USB)
- Setup: Web-based user interface
- IP Control (via IP or RS-232): Drivers for Control4, Crestron, Savant, URC, Elan and RTI(coming soon)
- Rack Mount Ears / Feet: Included
- Rack Space (feet removed): 2U
- Dimensions (H x W x D, with feet): 9.9 x 43.2 x 43.2 cm
- Weight: 10.8kg