ZEN One Signature
Our ZEN One Signature takes the DAC stage from the ZEN DAC V2, adds S/PDIF inputs (optical and coaxial) alongside the USB port, stirs in Bluetooth technology from the ZEN Blue V2 and seasons the pot with Signature-grade circuit enhancements to create a delicious audio brew.
The result? The ZEN One Signature is a pure DAC (no built-in headphone amp and volume control) that serves as a home audio hub for all your digital devices, from smartphones and tablets to PCs and Macs, disc players and audio servers to TVs and games consoles.
Home Hub DAC
- The ZEN One Signature is the first ZEN DAC to support all hi-res: DSD256, PCM384, MQA384kHz, Bluetooth 96KHz.
- 96kHz Hi-Res Bluetooth: LDAC, HWA/LHDC, aptX Adaptive/HD/LL, AAC
- USB audio using 16 Core 2000MIPS XMOS low latency microcontroller (MQA decoder)
- Fully balanced 4.4mm output
- Purity of design, no headphone amp, no volume control. The ultimate DAC for all your home audio sources.
- The Signature series always includes extra special additions:
- Low-jitter femto clock crystal provides >20dB performance
- 16 Core 2000MIPS XMOS low-latency microcontroller – 4x more processing power
- C0G capacitors – high-linearity, excellent temperature/frequency characteristics
- MELF resistors – high-precision and low-noise
- Taiyo Yuden and Murata inductors – low-impedance power supply rails
- High-gain antenna for extended range
- Power: DC 5V (centre pin +ve)
- USB3.0 Type B (USB2.0 compatible)
- S/PDIF (coaxial, TOSLINK optical)
- Bluetooth 5.1 (aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX LL, LDAC, LHDC/HWA, AAC and SBC codec)
- Formats: PCM 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz, DSD 2.8/3.1/5.6/6.1/11.3/12.3MHz, DXD 352.8/384kHz, MQA Decoder and Bluetooth 96kHz.
- Chipset: Bit-PerfectQualcomm, DSD & DXD DAC by Burr BrownQCC 5100 Series
- Analogue outputs: Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R4.4 Balanced Lineout
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 80kHz ±3dB
- Outputs: 4V / 2V max. (BAL/UnBAL)
- Output Impedance: ≤72Ω/36Ω (BAL/UnBAL)
- SNR: -105dB(A) @ 0dBFS (BAL/UnBAL)
- THD + N: <0.002% @ 0dBFS (BAL/UnBAL)
- Power consumption: No Signal ~0.7W/Max Signal ~1W
- Dimensions: 158 x 100 x 35 mm
- Net weight: 485g